$20,000 Sign-On Bonus
Visiting Nurse and Community Care (VNCC), an independent non-profit home care agency for over 100 years, is dedicated to those needing healthcare services in the communities we serve. We remain strongly committed in our mission to provide exceptional patient care while offering our employees excellent opportunities for growth and development in a rewarding team-oriented work environment.
We are currently seeking a full-time Hospice Nurse to join our dynamic and dedicated hospice team.
Responsibilities of the Hospice Nurse include:
· Providing quality and compassionate nursing care in the home setting
· Identifying patient and family needs,
· Communicating with attending physicians, other hospice staff members and agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient and family.
· Attend interdisciplinary case conferences.
· Provide appropriate support at time of death and perform bereavement assessment if requested.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to provide effective support to the patient and family.
· Demonstrated skill in nursing practice, ability to cope with family emotional stress and tolerance of individual lifestyles.
· Current RN licensure in Massachusetts and a minimum one – two years experience in oncology, home health or hospice required.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including: Medical and Dental insurance, Flexible spending account, Group short-term and long-term disability, Life insurance, Generous PTO, 401k Employer Contribution.
Visiting Nurse & Community Care is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics