Visiting Nurse and Community Care (VNCC), an independent non-profit home care agency for over 100 years, is dedicated to those needing healthcare services in the communities we serve. We remain strongly committed in our mission to provide exceptional patient care while offering our employees excellent opportunities for growth and development in a rewarding, team-oriented work environment.
· Providing quality and safe delivery of home health care services
· Record and document patient care services.
· Promoting education for clients, client families and the community that reflect VNCC’s philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients.
· Current RN licensure in MA.
· 1 – 2 years med/surg or acute care experience required. Home care experience preferred.
· CPR certification.
· Valid driver’s license and available transportation.
· Strong assessment and communication skills.
· Ability to build rapport with patients.
· Ability to handle physical workload.
· Health Insurance
· $20,000 Sign-on Bonus
· Flexible Spending Account
Work with a friendly and supportive team of seasoned clinicians at an agency that understands the need for work/life balance.
Visiting Nurse & Community Care is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status