Follow these tips for living better with Arthritis during Arthritis Awareness Month…
- Discuss the use OTC medications with your physician
- Alternating between ice packs and heating pad
- Warm soaks with Epsom salts
- Light exercise
- Movement breaks throughout the day
- Maintain good posture
Caring for Yourself
- Follow your physician’s medication plan
- Maintain an anti-inflammatory diet, limiting processed foods such as white bread, white pasta, and white rice.
- Experiment with a Mediterranean diet.
- Modify your home making daily tasks less challenging