VNCC’s focus is on building meaningful careers and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our organization is growing and always looking for qualified staff. We offer a professional and supportive working environment, competitive wages and a benefit package that includes health insurance, disability coverage, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Current job openings are listed below. Click on each one to learn more about the opportunity.
- Director of Clinical ServicesDirector of Clinical Services We are currently seeking a motivated individual to assume the key management position of Director of Clinical Services. This role provides oversight and leadership to the clinical interdisciplinary team and requires a high commitment and the ability to work in a results-oriented environment. Primary Responsibilities Include: Directing the clinical services…Read More
- Weekend Home Care NursesOverview We’re looking for per diem RNs for weekend visits! Work a minimum of two Saturdays per month and receive $100 per admission or $50 per revisit. Responsibilities include: Ensuring quality and safe delivery of home health care services, Promoting education for clients, client families and community Coordinating additional discipline services that reflect VNCC…Read More
- Home Care Nurse – Full TimeResponsibilities Include: Providing quality and safe delivery of home health care services. Developing individual teaching plans that will achieve optimal level of patient independence. Record and document patient care services. Coordinating additional discipline services. Promoting education for clients, client families and the community that reflect VNCC philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients.…Read More
- Certified Home Health Aides: Per DiemOverview We are currently hiring Certified Home Health Aides who can provide home health care service in our service area. Per Diem hours may vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities Certified Home Health Aides provide personal care, assistance with transfers, ambulation, and related household tasks to clients while respecting their right to…Read More
- Registered Physical Therapist – Per DiemOverview We offer flexible schedules that satisfy your work-life balance needs! Small service area, paid training, support, and IRS mileage rate reimbursement. This position is per diem. Responsibilities Ensures quality and safe delivery of physical therapy home health care services and promotes education for clients, client families and the community. Coordinate provision of physical…Read More
Email: [email protected]
You can also pick up an application at our office during regular business hours:
Visiting Nurse & Community Care
37 Broadway, Suite 2
Arlington, MA 02474