VNCC’s focus is on building meaningful careers and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our organization is growing and always looking for qualified staff. We offer a professional and supportive working environment, competitive wages and a benefit package that includes health insurance, disability coverage, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Current job openings are listed below. Click on each one to learn more about the opportunity.
- Employment – Medical Social Worker – Home Care & HospiceHomecare & Hospice Social Worker (LICSW) Overview We are currently seeking a caring and compassionate social worker to participate as a member of both the homecare and hospice interdisciplinary teams providing direct case work and counseling services to patients and their families in the home. Qualifications This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills…Read More
- Employment – Certified Home Health Aides: Per Diem & Full TimeCertified Home Health Aides – Per Diem & Full Time Overview We are currently hiring Certified Home Health Aides who can provide home health care service in the GMVNCH service area. We have both full-time and per piem opportunities. Per Diem hours may vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities Certified Home Health…Read More
- Employment – Occupational Therapist, Per DiemRegistered Occupational Therapist – Per Diem Responsibilities To ensure quality and safe delivery of occupational therapy home health care services. To coordinate provision of occupational therapy home health care services that reflect GMVNA philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients. Requirements Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year experience as a…Read More
- Employment – Registered Physical TherapistRegistered Physical Therapist Overview We offer flexible schedules that satisfy your work-life balance needs! Small service area, paid training, support, and IRS mileage rate reimbursement. This position is full time or part time. Responsibilities Ensures quality and safe delivery of physical therapy home health care services and promotes education for clients, client families and the…Read More
- Hospice Nurse – Part TimeResponsibilities: The responsibilities of the Hospice Nurse include providing quality and compassionate nursing care in the home setting, identifying patient and family needs, communicating with attending physicians, other hospice staff members and agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient and family. Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills and…Read More
You can also pick up an application at our office during regular business hours:
Visiting Nurse & Community Care
37 Broadway, Suite 2
Arlington, MA 02474