VNCC’s focus is on building meaningful careers and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our organization is growing and always looking for qualified staff. We offer a professional and supportive working environment, competitive wages and a benefit package that includes health insurance, disability coverage, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Current job openings are listed below. Click on each one to learn more about the opportunity.
- Registered Physical TherapistRegistered Physical Therapist Overview We offer flexible schedules that satisfy your work-life balance needs! Small service area, paid training, support, and IRS mileage rate reimbursement. This position is full time or part time. Responsibilities Ensures quality and safe delivery of physical therapy home health care services and promotes education for clients, client families and the…Read More
- Occupational Therapist – Per DiemRegistered Occupational Therapist – Per Diem Responsibilities To ensure quality and safe delivery of occupational therapy home health care services. To coordinate provision of occupational therapy home health care services that reflect VNCC philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients. Requirements Qualified candidates must have at least one (1) year experience as a…Read More
- Medical Social Worker – Home Care & HospiceHomecare & Hospice Social Worker (LICSW) Overview We are currently seeking a caring and compassionate social worker to participate as a member of both the homecare and hospice interdisciplinary teams providing direct case work and counseling services to patients and their families in the home. Qualifications This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as…Read More
- Hospice Nurse – Part TimeResponsibilities The responsibilities of the Hospice Nurse include providing quality and compassionate nursing care in the home setting, identifying patient and family needs, communicating with attending physicians, other hospice staff members and agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient and family. Qualifications Strong interpersonal skills and the…Read More
- Home Care Nurse – Full TimeWe are currently seeking a Full-Time Home Care Nurse Responsibilities Includes providing quality and safe delivery of home health care services, developing individual teaching plans that will achieve optimal level of patient independence, coordinating additional discipline services, and promoting education for clients, client families and the community that reflect VNCC philosophy and standards of home…Read More
- Certified Home Health Aides: Per Diem & Full TimeCertified Home Health Aides – Per Diem & Full Time Overview We are currently hiring Certified Home Health Aides who can provide home health care service in the GMVNCH service area. We have both full-time and per diem opportunities. Per Diem hours may vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities Certified Home Health Aides…Read More
You can also pick up an application at our office during regular business hours:
Visiting Nurse & Community Care
37 Broadway, Suite 2
Arlington, MA 02474