VNCC’s focus is on building meaningful careers and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our organization is growing and always looking for qualified staff. We offer a professional and supportive working environment, competitive wages and a benefit package that includes health insurance, disability coverage, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Current job openings are listed below. Click on each one to learn more about the opportunity.
- Physical Therapists – Full Time and Per DiemVisiting Nurse & Community Care is a leading, not-for-profit home health agency. We provide employees excellent opportunities for growth and development in a rewarding team-oriented work environment. We are currently seeking full time and per diem Physical Therapists who meet the following: Responsibilities: Develop and implement physical therapy plans of care ensuring quality and safe…Read More
- Rehabilitation Manager$10,000 Sign On Bonus Visiting Nurse and Community Care (VNCC), an independent non-profit home care agency for over 100 years, is dedicated to those needing healthcare services in the 30+ communities we serve. We remain strongly committed in our mission to provide exceptional patient care while offering our employees excellent opportunities for growth and development…Read More
- Weekend Home Care NursesOverview We’re looking for per diem RNs for weekend visits! Work a minimum of two Saturdays per month and receive $100 per admission or $50 per revisit. Responsibilities include: Ensuring quality and safe delivery of home health care services, Promoting education for clients, client families and community Coordinating additional discipline services that reflect VNCC…Read More
- Home Care Nurse – Part TimeResponsibilities Include: Providing quality and safe delivery of home health care services. Developing individual teaching plans that will achieve optimal level of patient independence. Record and document patient care services. Coordinating additional discipline services. Promoting education for clients, client families and the community that reflect VNCC philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients.…Read More
- Certified Home Health Aides: Per DiemOverview We are currently hiring Certified Home Health Aides who can provide home health care service in our service area. Per Diem hours may vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities Certified Home Health Aides provide personal care, assistance with transfers, ambulation, and related household tasks to clients while respecting their right to…Read More
Email: [email protected]
You can also pick up an application at our office during regular business hours:
**DUE TO COVID-19 – PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 781-643-6090 X1205 OR EMAIL AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS ABOVE
Visiting Nurse & Community Care
37 Broadway, Suite 2
Arlington, MA 02474