VNCC’s focus is on building meaningful careers and making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our organization is growing and always looking for qualified staff. We offer a professional and supportive working environment, competitive wages and a benefit package that includes health insurance, disability coverage, life insurance and a retirement plan.
Current job openings are listed below. Click on each one to learn more about the opportunity.
- Hospice Volunteer Coordinator – Part TimePart-Time: 16 hours per week. This position requires a creative and dedicated individual. The Volunteer Coordinator is responsible for planning and supervising the delivery of all volunteer services. The position will oversee recruitment, orientation, training, and coordination of all hospice volunteers, as well as evaluating volunteers’ performance, conducting volunteer support meetings and facilitate community awareness…Read More
- Medical Social Worker (LICSW) – Home Care & HospiceOverview We are currently seeking a caring and compassionate social worker to participate as a member of both the homecare and hospice interdisciplinary teams providing direct case work and counseling services to patients and their families in the home. This is a per diem position. Qualifications This position requires excellent interpersonal and communication…Read More
- On-Call NurseWe are currently seeking an On-Call Nurse for the following shifts: Weeknights: Monday – Thursday 5pm – 8am Weekends: Friday 5pm – Monday 8am The On-Call Nurse is responsible for promptly answering and triaging calls from patients or family members, physicians and others. This person will follow established procedures in performing visits if necessary…Read More
- Hospice NurseResponsibilities: The responsibilities of the Hospice Nurse include providing quality and compassionate nursing care in the home setting, identifying patient and family needs, communicating with attending physicians, other hospice staff members and agencies as needed to coordinate optimal care and use of resources for the patient and family. Qualifications: Strong interpersonal skills and the ability…Read More
- Weekend Home Care NursesOverview We’re looking for per diem RNs for weekend visits! Work a minimum of two Saturdays per month and receive $100 per admission or $50 per revisit. Responsibilities include: Ensuring quality and safe delivery of home health care services, Promoting education for clients, client families and community Coordinating additional discipline services that reflect VNCC…Read More
- Home Care Nurse – Part TimeResponsibilities Include: Providing quality and safe delivery of home health care services. Developing individual teaching plans that will achieve optimal level of patient independence. Record and document patient care services. Coordinating additional discipline services. Promoting education for clients, client families and the community that reflect VNCC philosophy and standards of home health for assigned clients.…Read More
- Certified Home Health Aides: Per DiemOverview We are currently hiring Certified Home Health Aides who can provide home health care service in our service area. Per Diem hours may vary and include mornings, evenings and weekends. Responsibilities Certified Home Health Aides provide personal care, assistance with transfers, ambulation, and related household tasks to clients while respecting their right to…Read More
Email: [email protected]
You can also pick up an application at our office during regular business hours:
Visiting Nurse & Community Care
37 Broadway, Suite 2
Arlington, MA 02474